Why advertise with All About Frenchies?
- Incredibly specific, highly-targeted readership.
- Freemium model – I don’t ask my readers for money, ever.
- Provable influence and brand authority.
- 1200-2000 Daily visitors, 30,000+ monthly visitors.
- Provable SEO and ranking expertise, including guest access to my primary analytics account.
- 100% original content researched and created by the author, including multiple mediums including video.
- Versatile advertising options including fixed, dynamic, story-driven, and more.
Extensible & Versatile Advertising Options:
We can work with your needs to market specific products and services. If you’ve got a great product you think would be great for French Bulldogs, then get in contact with us and we can talk about getting your product in front of our 20,000+ monthly readers. Got a service you want Frenchie owners to know about? We can help you with that. Simply want to advertise on our site? We’ve got 4 ad slots strategically placed to give you results. We rotate our ads every half an hour, automatically, to provide a better experience to our readers and to ensure you’re getting seen. Here are some options we currently offer:
- 300px x 250px Sidebar Ad Space. We’ll run your ad among a mix of 3 additional advertisers for an annual or month-to-month fee. Ads are subject to approval.
- 700px x 90px Post Page Ad Space (below every single post). We’ll run your ad among a mix of 3 additional advertisers for an annual or month-to-month fee. Ads are subject to approval.
- 1000-3000 word count post crafted specifically for your product or service. You get our expert SEO, lots of photos, and an honest, genuine review of your product/service. Example.
- Video review + 1000-3000 word count post. The full monty. We go the whole 9 yards to review your product or service.
All About Frenchies was created by G. Jordan Johnson, a recognized Lexington, KY technologist and programmer. Jordan’s expertise and understanding of the breed allows him to leverage great authority on the topic of French Bulldogs, and he has the numbers to back it up. Each month, thousands of readers visit his site to learn more about Frenchies. Through All About Frenchies, Jordan has already partnered with some very recognizable brands, all in an effort to provide free content and to inform the world about French Bulldogs.
Results (Updated Jan. 2016):
Click an image to view a larger version.